Repaired

I'm sitting in Kenny right now hoping that what the mechanic told me this morning was truth and that we're really ready to roll without any further issues, at least related to my EGR valve and the subsequent bits and pieces affected by it's tantrum. When I arrived at the shop this morning to inquire as to the status of the truck I was told it was finished and waiting for me in the rear parking lot.

I asked a few questions about who fixed it, what they did, etc. There was nearly $1,500 worth of repairs and/or replacements provided during the course of fixing the truck. One guy wondered how I'd made it over the road without breaking down completely for so long, thinking it must have been a miracle. Another said at least I could get outta this place finally!

I agree... and as I type I'm receiving an outbound work assignment which will finally get me rolling again! Hooray....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic