Oh no, not again.

Well the truck is in the shop again. I'm on a waiting list for a new one, a manual one, one that runs for more than a week at a time.

I'm getting tired of hotels. I'm getting tired of getting robbed of miles because my equipment keeps failing. I'm tired of crummy paychecks.

I am thankful that I am at least making a little bit of money, though. So don't think I'm ungrateful for what I do have. It's just frustrating and breakdown pay doesn't pay the bills.

Good thing is that when they get the truck running again I'll be heading home. And then once I'm home I get to see the loved ones I leave behind every time I come out on the road. And I get to eat some yummy food because my boyfriends family is having an early Thanksgiving dinner for us! Yay. YUM!

Perhaps after my time off, I'll get routed to my home terminal to get a new truck. Hopeful? Yes, but after all I've been through hope is what gets me through each new trial with this truck.

In the meantime, I'll be hanging out in a hotel... again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic