Who Interviewed Moi?

Why Nancy did, of course. You must go over to her blog and check out our exciting interview!



HERE IT IS



Enjoy.



(insert hold muzak while readers check out interview here)



Now that you've read the interview and made it back to my blog, you should continue to read this entry. Lots of exciting stuff here... As you can SEE... (ahem.. yep... picture time!)


Photobucket

This was a wrong turn I made thanks to crappy directions which told me to exit the interstate and turn right. The right turn took me onto this road, which started out paved and turned into a dirt/gravel road not meant for my rig. Scary enough. But I survived. I found a turn around point at a logging yard a mile or so up the road.

Photobucket

At the place I was actually delivering to, this foto was taken to prove a point that you shouldn't drink and drive. The rear tires of this truck caught my attention the most. Hmm...

Photobucket

A view of the Hudson from the west bound lanes of the Tappan Zee Bridge in NY State. I just love the little light house!

Photobucket

Just a rainy day in St. Louis, MO.

Photobucket

The beautiful calm before the storm. This was taken on I-40 West Bound (if I recall correctly) headed towards Jackson, TN. I pulled off at a truck stop shortly after taking this picture, and just in the nick of time. The storm unleashed its full fury while I was milling around in a truck stop filled to the brim with worthless treasures.

Photobucket

Artistic? Or just plain gross? You decide.

Photobucket

I just think it's neato to be able to see the shadow of my truck as a reflection in my spot mirror. Call me silly... but it's cool!

Photobucket

I-40 East Bound from Knoxville to Asheville is (so far) my absolute favorite stretch of highway in the USA. I love the scenery... and I love the tunnels. This one in particular is fun because it curves SHARPLY inside.

Photobucket

Georgia on my mind. I took this foto as I was on my way to Augusta to make a delivery. I love roads where the trees for a sort of natural tunnel. Plus the play of sun and shadow on this particular stretch was just breath taking.

Photobucket

It's really hard to tell in this picture, but the orange trailer is the one I was sent to retrieve. It was the only one parked in a hellacious mud hole that was causing the trailer to lean in such a way that I refused to even attempt to back up under it. I waited for the yard jockey to come and chance getting stuck in the mud to pull it out to safety for me to hook up to. He laughed as he struggled to get his little pup truck under it, slinging mud everywhere.

Photobucket

I apologize for any Swift drivers that I might offend... but really... it has to be pointed out that the sticker on the back of Swift trailers states that "Award Winning Drivers Are Safe and Courteous". I find it funny that it doesn't state that "OUR" drivers etc. Of course Award Winning Drivers are safe and courteous... but how many of "those" drivers are award winning? Just one of those things that makes you go "hmm".

Photobucket

The only safe stretch of US-33 in the state of West Virignia (well not the only one but one of very few). This was from my "gold medal" load. (see previous post)

Photobucket

9%? Seriously?! US-33 can bite my shiny orange a$$.

Photobucket

The Kingsford Charcoal plant in Parsons, WV is in a lovely location nestled in the Appalachain Mountains.

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
I'm so with you on the Asheville route - it's BEAUTIFUL in that part of the country.

As for your picture from the Tappan Zee Bridge - I grew up in NY and that little marina you caught in your picture? Well, family docks their boat there!!

Small world, huh?

Drive safely!!
Angela said…
It is indeed a very small world!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up