Legal Disclaimer

All content contained within this blog, http://www.gigiroxx.net is authored by myself, Gi-Gi Roxx, unless otherwise noted. The articles contained within this blog site contain my own personal thoughts, experiences and opinions. They do not reflect those of any person, company, or other institution which may or may not be mentioned in the content of this site.

As a trained professional commercial vehicle operator, the articles I have published relating to commercial motor vehicle operation are likely to contain information relating to my profession, as it occured in my own personal life. I am not responsible for any actions taken by others based on my personal experiences.

The content of this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and should not be considered as or used for educational purposes.

Should any person, place of business or other entity feel that there is harm being done to them by having been mentioned, referenced, or linked to in the content of this site, they should contact me regarding their concerns at their earliest possible convenience. It is not my intent to libel, offend, devalue or otherwise cause harm to any person, place of business or other entity. Reasonable efforts will be made to make clarifications, corrections or content removal from the blog site upon review of such complaints.

All images and articles contained within this blog site are to be considered the intellectual property (unless otherwise noted) of Gi-Gi Roxx, and are not be used without written consent.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic