Week Two - CDL Learners Permit Test Take Two

Today I went back to the DMV to retake the Tankers portion of my CDL Permit tests. I had to do a lot of waiting around, but I took and passed the test with zero missed questions! woo hoo!

I had to do a bit more waiting to get my foto taken and to be given my official "Gi-Gi The Trucker-To-Be" driving permit! I rock! And here I am one step closer to fulfilling my dream.

I'm anxious to go to class in the morning to see how the other fella's did on their first shot at the test. I'm afraid that neither of them will pass in time. But I could be wrong. Maybe they'll get really lucky! I do wish them the best of luck. But I wouldn't be being honest if I said I wasn't a little hopeful that I'd get to have more one on one truck driving time without having to take turns at the wheel.

I've also already decided where I want to try to go for my first over the road trip in class later on. Up I-77. There is a good mix of just about everything I will need to be prepared for on that stretch of highway. I'm familiar with it but there are always lots of surprises. It should be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello