Yeah, I made that.

I almost didn't do it.

I played with my photo editing software creating a possible new header for my blog using a new picture I'd taken. I debated for quite some time whether or not to actually use it. I love love love the header that Salena had made for my page. But I was also battling with the internal need for a fresh look and a little change of pace. With the more personal direction my blog is taking, not being just about trucking stuff anymore, I felt a new look was in the future.

After finalizing the header in the editing program I stared at it for well over 20 minutes, wondering if it had the look and feel I was looking for. Would it suit me? My blog? Would it cost me readers or maybe attract new ones? Would anyone even care or notice?

Debating over, I headed over to the design section of my blogger account for this blog and tried it on. Fiddling with the backgrounds and font colors and such, trying it all on for size. I found the right mix of everything and without hesitation I clicked the SAVE button on the screen.

I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like it. It is bright, clean and fresh. Way to go. Now maybe I should think about updating the look of my blog...hhhmmmm
i'm likin it too!....great pic!
The Daily Rant said…
This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the header and I love the background. It's soft and beautiful and very eye-appealing.

Several times I've considered changing my header too but I'm not sure what I want to do.

Anyway...good call. It's got a great feel to it and perfect for a new year!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic