There no business like snow business.

Looks like Mother Nature likes me after all. I am sitting in Sioux City, IA and was told to be expecting 1-4 inches of snow... I'd say barely half an inch fell and stuck. Most of it is melting off already. I'm not sad about that either. I'm so ready for spring that it's just not even funny! I had a taste or two of spring while I was enjoying the warmer climate of southern Mississippi late last week. As you can see, the trees are already beginning to bud down there.

Spring time is blooming!

In the morning I'll make my way to Worthington, MN to deliver my load of chep pallets to the Swift Pork Company, which apparently is so large of a facility that you "just can't miss it". I hope that's accurate... I hate searching for places that people say are obvious but aren't in reality. LOL

Who knows where I'll go from there... hopefully towards home. Right now I'm basically two good days of driving away from home, but I'll be doing a bit more than that hopefully. I'd like to see two or three loads this week before I settle in for a few days off. But we shall see!

If things go well tomorrow, I may be heading to meet potiential new management before going home... but what tomorrow brings is up to tomorrow.

Comments

Mark Krusen said…
Come on now your teasing us. I learned patience from sitting around loading docks hurry up and waiting for 27 years. I can hold for a little while longer on the possible change. If you don't tell us soon I'm going to have to charge you detention though.
Angela said…
I like leaving you all hanging...sorry. It's a simple and evil pleasure I get! haha
Anonymous said…
I like your art of suspense. It warms my little heart. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up