*sniffle*

Feeling a little deflated. Things aren't going as well as I'd hoped they would. My plans included making a transition to another division within my company. I've been met with several forms of opposition and have endured some frustration in the process. I'm still optimistic and hopeful, but feeling a little down about it.

I know the door will open when it's ready to open, but I'm not patient so it's a little annoying. But I'll keep trying... and keep everyone posted.

Regular blogs will resume soon... ;o)

Comments

Mark Krusen said…
Don't give up. When it's time things will open up. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Bijou said…
Hi Gi-Gi,

Been waiting to hear what your big change is gonna be. I'm sorry it's not going as you hoped it would. Hang in there girl. Things will work out for you I'm sure.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Anonymous said…
Count your blessings. Eventually you will get there!
Anonymous said…
Gigi: write that book! Go for it! You are a natural.

Belledog

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello