All American Foto's

And now for some Americana... enjoy.

Crossing the Key Bridge in Maryland.

I can't drive 55.

Waiting to finish crossing a different bridge. I sat there for 35 minutes feeling the wind and the bounce beneath my 18 wheels. I don't mind bridges... when I'm not stuck on them.

Stop please.

Probably the best picture I've taken so far of Philadelphia, PA.

Philly

Under the bridge downtown... is where I took this pic! In Philly.

Under the bridge downtown....

I found these two signs at a paper mill in Virginia and thought they were just about the funniest things I'd seen in days.

Helarious warning signs at a paper mill.

Picking up the trash at a recycling center in my hometown. Thank goodness the lady who loads the trailers is very very patient. She had to guide me in to this cranny which was much tighter than it actually appears to be.

Your trash is my treasure.

Tight squeeze.

A very tight squeeze.

Nightmare! I don't know what happened, nor do I want to know. I just hope this never becomes the fate of my truck. Scary stuff!

I don't even want to know what happened to this truck.

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
I love the "Creep Zone" sign. I've never seen that one!

And to be especially creepy...my word verification is "Slain".

How macabre!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic