Voila! Vive la fotos!

Some pictures from my most recent trip to Canada. Nothing special.

Traveling along Hwy. 35 in the Upper Peninsula of Michian was a lovely drive.
Michigan's U.P.

I especially liked the views of Lake Michigan. This one is a little blurry but one of my faves.
Lake Michigan

Let's go to Canada! Crossing into the Great White North via Sault Ste. Marie in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Let's go to Canada, eh?

Lots of drivers complained to me about this bridge so many times that I was very nervous as I got closer to the border. Turns out it wasn't such a big deal... when there's no snow involved anyway!
The Bridge to Canada

Crazy suicidal seagull.
Crazy Gulls

I presume that this is a mill of some sort, probably paper. I just thought the amount of dead trees was astounding.
Now that's some serious wood.

Canadian Clouds. Nothing special, just regular clouds. But I thought they were pretty.
Canadian Clouds

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
Great pictures! I love when you post pictures. The more you have the merrier I become. I've seen dead trees like that too - just amazing!
Buckshot said…
Great pics! Keep them coming. It is nice to see that you are blogging more often. I like to stop by and catch up on your adventures but as of late you blog fairly infrequently. Stay safe out there. Jim

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic