MySpace

I've had a couple of you inquire about my personal MySpace account. I have moderated posts where some of you have posted a link to my MySpace account, which is set to private anyway so you can't view it unless you're on "the list".

I hate to be this way, but I do need to inform you that my MySpace account is just that... personal. I have it for friends and family only. Anyone that I'd added that didn't match that description is no longer on "the list". I feel the need to do this simply because I do blog and bulletin some more personal information that I don't think the general public needs to have access to.

Any thing I blog about related to my profession of driving a truck is blogged on here for all who are intersted to enjoy. I hope that you understand my desire to keep the rest of my life private.

Thank you for your dedication and continued interest in reading about my life on the road. I hope to keep providing you with quality blogs for as long as I am able to connect to the internet and manipulate a keyboard.

Comments

Scott said…
Hey thanks for changing the blog. It is much easier to read. I want to tell you that I only asked for your mysapce becauseI thought you were blogging about trucking on there instead of on here. You started out so good but then stopped. I read all I can about trucking because I want to be an OTR trucker myself. I also realize that you have a private life and I don't want to intrude. I also know that being a truck driver you get tired all of the time and it's hard to keep up with it. Any way have fun and keep writing.

Scott
Angela said…
I have such a hard time finding internet connections out here since I only have a wi-fi card on my laptop. I need to suck it up and invest in a broadband card that I can use anywhere (or just about anywhere) since I'm pretty much an internet addict anyways. I wish I could blog more!

Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello