Whew...

October 1, 2007 - Monday
October 1, 2007 - Monday


So I made my delivery in Zanesville Ohio last week, I also made a pick up down the road from there in New Concord. It was a quick trip down memory lane as I drove down the road we used to take to go visit out dear friends Levi & Missy. It's a shame they moved away... first to Florida and then to Arizona... I could've had breakfast with them! But alas... my time was spent working hard and driving like mad to get south.

The load I picked up in New Concord was to take me to Richmond Virginia in two days time. So my overnight break had to come somewhere in between. My route was to take I-64 through WV... soooo... *ahem* I made a stop over to see my baby. And his family as luck would have it. You see he was actually staying at his dad's place for most of last week and the weekend so I met up with his dad's girlfriend, Suzanne at the truckstop where I parked and had a nice evening at their house. It was great, the whole family was there!

So I had a nice visit and got to snuggle with my hunny for a night. Then it was back to the truck the next morning and on the road for VA. I made my delivery there and stayed the night at a Pilot station and then the next morning I picked up an empty trailer and toted it to Danville, VA where I dropped it off and traded for a full trailer bound for De Kalb, IL.

I made it as far as Charleston, WV last night. I got parked and packed an overnight bag and called N8 to come get me around 9:30pm. It was nice, but short. I was back at my truck around 9:30 this morning and on the road by 10:30am.

I made it as far as Indy, which is where I am now. Apparently there was a mess of a wreck up on I-65, which is of course the interstate I need to take to get up to Chicago. So I figured I'd best stay here for the night and deal with the morning traffic rather than a parking lot.

Well anywhoodles... I'm tired and I feel like I'm not making much sense at this point so I am going to get moving and head for bed. Well not really any heading to it, since that is where I am sitting. I suppose I'll just shut down the 'puter and say g'nite.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up