Gi-Gi is no longer MIA

Sorry folks, I've been blogging away over on MySpace and had totally forgotten about my dear readers here on Blogger. My sincerest apologies! I'm mobile these days with a laptop which makes life much easier. However, I've had to try to remember all of my old "hotspots" on the net which has been most difficult. I didn't realize that taking a two month haitus would erase my online memory!

So Ive posted copies of my MySpace blog over here over for your enjoyment. They are all back dated starting around September 20th. There's not been a whole lot of them but please enjoy and feel free to leave comments. And from here on out I promise to update with what I've got over on my other blog and then keep it updated for all of you to enjoy!

Thanks for your patience and your inquiries as to my whereabouts! It's nice to know folks find my words interesting enough to want more! hehe

Toodles for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up