Welcome to 2014...Where's my flying car?!

As part of my own twist on New Years Resolutions, I've uninstalled the Facebook app on my phone and plan on resisting the urge to log on using Chrome on the phone as well.  I figure my time is MUCH better spent with my baby girl, my hubby and my home.  Cutting back my social media interactions will be a good start to this new year.  I had also planned on cutting back on Instagram, but seriously this kid is too photogenic NOT to keep sharing with the world. 



I would like to apologize to anyone who texted me with New Year tidings last night (there were several numbers I didn't recognize and I ended up deleting all incoming texts by accident when I thought I was only deleting one from someone I did know...oops.) So if you sent it, Happy New Year to you too.

I trust everyone had a safe and happy holiday celebration last night.  I'm still waiting to hear from the hubs, who stayed at his brothers' house last night.  Natalie and I visited until we were too pooped to visit any longer and we came on home.  We were tucked into bed just after 10pm, safe and snug and sleeping through the ruckus of bottle rockets that were surely being shot off at the stroke of midnight.

This morning she and I celebrated a new year with what could be made out of the last of the 10 lbs bag of pancake mix I bought back on Sept. 30th.  And then we played and snuggled and watched some Sesame Street before she finally decided she needed a nap.

Which brings us to right now.  I'm contemplating staying in my jammies all day.  Reading or knitting or just watching TV until the babe wakes and wants lunch. 


Comments

The Daily Rant said…
Happy New Year to you three!! Hope 2014 brings you abundant blessings (well, how can you top the Starfish??), prosperity, health, you know...all the good stuff. And I vote for staying in your jammies all day. Anything you choose to do after that will be great - can't have a bad day wearing pajamas. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic