80,000+ Smiles

According to the blogger hit counter that I see when I log into my Dashboard, I'm at 80,021 hits since I started this blog back in 2007.

That's pretty cool. 

The one I have on here by SiteMeter was added well after I started the blog and is therefore inaccurate but still offers a good sizable number to gauge my blogs "popularity" by. 

I am more than slightly humbled by the numbers, regardless of which counter you wish to go by.  I still can't believe anyone wants to read this crap.

Also... I can't believe that ticker up there says my little Natalie is 4 weeks and 2 days old already!

Today I'm gonna share a video of my little Starfish and I having a conversation this morning... because I want to share her smiles.  Just a few of the 80,000+ she will give me over the course of our lives together. 

I love her face. 

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello