Roots

So as you can see I've changed it up a bit here on the ol' bloggy. Actually what I've done with the title and overall theme of the blog is go right back to where I started. I had a blog over on what used to be known as "Yahoo! 360", what seems like many moons ago. I called it simply "The Ravings of a Lunatic".

I was an office jockey at the time and had a lot of time on my hands and even more things on my mind. When I stepped into blogging it was more about my day to day insanity at the office and at home. I incorporated some of what was happening in the celebrity world from time to time. But overall it was an outlet for my overflowing brain waves.

When I made the big move from desk driver to truck driver I decided to start blogging about my experiences in that new arena, which took my blogging in a whole new direction. I was still blogging about my crazy life but it was more centered around the topic of my training and subsequent life as an over-the-road truck driver (aka adventuress). And in the midst of the transition Gi-Gi Roxx was born.

So in homage to my blogging roots I readopted the "Ravings" title as a means to describe just WHO Gi-Gi Roxx truly is. :)

And she's clearly on the verge of insanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up