Ugh...

Well week four is coming to a close. I've got four more shifts over the next two days. I'm exhausted. My morale is low. Today's second shift whipped me and my confidence. By the time we got the bus back to the garage this evening... I was ready to turn in my uniforms and cry mercy.

The driving part of the job is fairly easy. Adjusting from bus to bus is a little annoying but doable. Learning the routes is a little less easy, learning the time points and fare zones and dealing with the people, I'm finding quite difficult. I am starting to wonder if I'm cut out for "public service".

And of course, my brain is fried and as I said before, I'm exhausted. Zzzzzz

Comments

KTNeeley said…
Aren't the people in public lovely?? Sometimes mental exhaustion is worse than physical! Wish you well in your new adventures! ~KT~

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello