Who Needs April Showers

One of my most favorite things about the warmer weather of late spring, early summer is the simple pleasure I find in taking a shower. I get to start out with a nice hot spray to wash away the grime and stress of the day(s). Then, throughout the duration of washing and suds'n up and rinsing I gradually lower the temp of the water until by the end, it's nearly freezing. It's simple, but man it sure is awesome.

Another simple pleasure I have for summer time is painting the tiny toenails upon my feets. First coat of the season is "Golden Twilight" which I bought from my friend and Avon rep over the winter. It's a black base with golden glittery goodness mixed in. I love it. If I didn't screw them up so fast, I'd have the finger nails polished up as well. So just the pigs get painted.

Comments

nothin like a good shower....and a good toenail color!....i'm gonna have to check that shade out...sounds interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic