One Week!

Man I can't wait for my vacation to start! One week from today yo! I'll be rollin' into our company terminal in an undisclosed location, where I will clean out my truck and haul my happy vacationing ass home for a week... paid to relax and enjoy the heck out of life!

In the meantime, I gotta work work work my happy truckin' ass off so I can have a little play money for my little holiday. After my brief time off this past weekend I headed to Maryland then down to Virginia then up to New York. Now I'm en route to Illinois. I will deliver tomorrow morning/early afternoon then who knows where I will go from there. I won't have a whole lot of time left on my day once I do deliver so I'll likely end up at our Gary terminal in Indiana.

I call it our company dust bowl. It's one of the dustiest places because of it's humongous gravel/dirt lot. And of course I'm never there after it rains so it's just a big dusty mess. It's even worse when it's breezy, cause then you get to breathe it and eat it and find bits of it in your smile! hehe

But anywho. I don't have much time to be online, I only paid for an hour service at the truck stop I'm at. It's times like this that I miss my air card. But I sure do like having that extra $60 in my pocket each month now.

Comments

Ms. Crawford said…
I hope you enjoy your vacation :)
The Daily Rant said…
You gave up your air card? I would DIE. What about free wi-fi? And can't you tether to your cell phone? Ed used to do that to get on the computer.

Well, in any case - have fun on vacation! Take pictures to post when you get back. And enjoy your time off.
Have a great time on your vacation.
Angela said…
Salena, there have been days I've kicked my own ass for giving up the air card. But then, I remember I have an iPhone... it has internet. Savvy? haha I wish I could tether the iPhone, without breaking the warranty. I've heard there is a crack for it to let ya use it that way but it negates the warranty. Blah! Go figure. I think I've got an upgrade coming up soon so I am probably gonna get the iPhone 3GS... right now I've got the 8G 3G, second generation. If I can, I'm gonna get the 16G third gen. yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic