Marge Got a Boo-Boo

After thoroughly enjoying my time off this past weekend I arrived at my truck Tuesday morning to find that someone had knocked Marge around a little, Ike Turner style.



Kinda sucked to roll up in the parking lot and find the drivers' side headlight housing had been viciously ripped off and lying on the ground. I was all kinds of ready for my first day back to work, but instead I had to make a bunch of phone calls, drive to boonie-ville hick town to get fixed up to be legal, then finally was able to get moving. From arrival to the truck stop to departure for official business was around 4 hours. UGH!
But that's life I suppose.
Of course once I was finally free to do what I get paid to do, things went swell. I picked up a load down the road from home and then headed north to PA. Stopping for the night at our terminal in Carlisle. I shut down and fell face first into bed, then got up this morning and headed over to the shop to see about getting a PM and some other maintenance done. And of course here I am in a hotel, blogging, watching the boob tube until sometime tomorrow morning. Yay... or something.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like someone was trying to add a little "character" to Large Marge. It is still frustrating and knowing that whoever did it apparently didn't bother to let anyone know really sucks.
Anonymous said…
busted truck isnt fun. waiting on a load is even LESS fun!
Unknown said…
Yeah, no one likes having a busted truck. That sucks sucks really bad.

forestry trucks

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic