iPhone Blog Attempt #1

So this is my first attempt at blogging via my iPhone. We will see how this goes.

I'm looking forward to saving some money when I finally cave next week and ditch the AT&T air card. It costs me $60 a month and since I rarely ever use my laptop for most of the things I had always used it for since I bought my iPhone I keep finding it harder and harder to justify paying for the air card.

So if this blogging attempt proves successful then I won't feel as bad about getting rid of the air card. I have fought with myself for a few months now over this decision and still find myself a little panicky at the idea of giving up such a simple device. It's come in very handy quite a few times but while handy, it's not really key to my survival or anything.

So, away it goes. :-)

Comments

Bookerz said…
Yoi might be able to tether your phone to the laptop. That is how I blog on the road
Angela said…
I can "break" the iphone and do that but it nixes the 1 year warranty on it. If I keep it that long without upgrading then I'll do that, but for now I'm not gonna mess with it.

Apparently the tether option is only available in certain areas and I am not contracted out of one of those areas. So oh well. But thanks for bringing it up.

There might be folks who don't realize they can use their iphone that way. :)
Anonymous said…
typing on that LEEEETLE keyboard for a blog is going to get real old, real quick. Id think twice about dumping the aircard...
Angela said…
Tiger you are right but my laptop has built in wifi card so I can borrow connections where available. As often as I've used my air card recently I could have paid for TA or Pilot 24 hr access and saved $50 of the $60 I'm spending onthe bill for the air card.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic