Rollin' West

I did indeed get a load the other day, picked it up in York, PA and delivered it yesterday in Circleville, OH. After having to wait about 3 hours for my next work assignment while sitting at the Pilot in Circleville, I was finally rolling again towards my next load. I picked it up in Marion, OH and am on my way to Kansas City, MO with it. I will deliver it tomorrow. It's set for a 13:00 delivery, but I am only about an hour away from there and will be calling in first thing in the morning to see if we can reschedule for an earlier time. I prefer not to waste half of the day sitting around waiting for a stinkin' appointment in the afternoon.

I hope I can get it rescheduled. But if not, I'll deal.

The trip so far has been pretty well uneventful. I'm not complaining. After the alternator issue I'm just fine with OUT a little excitement in my life for a while.

Unfortunately, though, no excitement leads to very boring blogs. So there.

Comments

Bijou said…
Hi Gi-Gi,

If you were in KC you were not that far from my house. Just two hours away!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up