Sneaky, Sneaky Sir....

I sit here listening to "The Sound of Music" soundtrack knowing a big secret.

Shhhhh....I am going to sneak home for a day tomorrow! hehe

I have a load that I picked up today that is going to Pennsylvania and I was able to choose between two routes to get there. I of course chose the route that takes me through my hometown of Charleston! Sneaky Sneaky!

But honestly, it's not a big deal as it is only 30 miles different from the other route and I don't technically have to deliver the load until Friday, even though I'm going to see about delivering it on Thursday evening... after I've had my fill of home cookin' and my own bed!

By the way, my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day haven't been all that bad. I was a little depressed yesterday while listening to Christmas carols about being home for the holiday's and such. But after a good nite's rest and a sunshiny Christmas morning things got better and I was in a pretty good mood today!

I did have the pleasure of a mucky dirty load drop and pick up this morning though. And I got lucky that I got to the facility before the rains came today. The place was already a muddy mess and I got quite dirty as it was. But it'd been much worse if it'd been raining.

Is "it'd" even a valid contraction? Probably not but it should be!

Anywho. My brain really isn't into blogging, but I wanted to post something for my fans. I will blog again before too long!

I hope everyone else had a pleasant Christmas and that the last days of 2007 find you all well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up