Hanging at the Hotel

September 22, 2007 - Saturday


So I got back to Indy this morning and don't go back on duty until tomorrow. So I am holed up in the local Holiday Inn. It's nice. T V, Internet, comfy king size bed...and a Damon's with a full service bar downstairs.

I've also had time to play around with my MySpace... updated some of the blurbs and added some new foto's. Check it out!

I have been sitting here browing through some of your pages. And it's so interesting to see how life is progressing for some of you. New marriages, pregnancies and anniversaries. New jobs and new dreams. I'm so happy for all of my friends for all of the wonderful things that are happening in their lives.

I feel like my life is going very well, too. I feel like I made the right choice for this part of my life with my new career. I'm loving every minute of it... even the frustrating minutes. It has been both humbling and empowering, learning that my capabilities are much greater than I'd ever given myself credit for. I'm doing things I never dreamed I could or would do and that's just a great feeling.

.... well I need to get moving for now. My tummy is grumbling and I am gonna give it a nice steak lunch I think! Yum Yum. But I'll be back! You betcha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic