Grr...

September 24, 2007 - Monday


So I left the hotel this morning and got back to the OC in a fairly well rested good mood. I came in immediately and talked with my manager (we call them DBL's) about some pay stuff and time off stuff and then went out to the truck to settle back in. I started her up and cooled her off while I put away my things and then figured I'd go locate my loaded trailer and at least get hooked up before I grabbed a quick lunch.

I drove around the whole lot looking at every trailer here. My load was no where to be found. So I come back in the OC and asked for a location of the trailer. The guy still hadn't made it out of Ohio apparently as of 11 am this morning. That was the last update shown in the system. Sooo... I went back to my DBL in a slight rage... not too bad of one just really frustrated.

I'm still sitting here two and a half hours later waiting for info. They're going to either try to get ahold of the guy with the load and find out when he plans on getting here or just assign me to another load. I don't care... I just wanna get rolling again. I'm tired of just sitting. I don't make any money sitting around in the OC all day playing on the internet. Although, I am at least going to make Layover pay which is like $80 I think....

So anywho... I will sit here and wait and wait some more and then eventually I'm going to demand some free stuff or another nite at the hotel. *sigh*

Wish me luck....

You can really tell it's nearly a full moon huh???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic