Ohio... again?

September 27, 2007 - Thursday

Well I'm stopped at the Indy OC for a lunch and rest break. Then it's on to Zanesville Ohio to drop the load I picked up yesterday evening in Green Bay. It's not been too bad, a nice light load actually so I can cruise up and down the hills with no problem. That makes me happy.

It's been a pretty good trip so far. After getting the load I decided to drive and get past Chicago last night. I also decided to take my own directions and go down I-294 instead of I-94 which is under major construction in Chi-town. It was much nicer... less stress and a smoother ride. Amen! I stopped at the Gary, IN OC last night for my break... I had to circle the lot three times before I finally gave in and parked my truck way out in never never land where all the empty trailers are parked. I wasn't the only one... but it was a loooong walk to the bathroom this morning! haha

So then I got on the road this morning after a nice hot shower and so far here I sit. I should be in Columbus in about 3 hours once I leave here and that's where I'll probably shut down for the night. Then I have only about an hour or so to drive in the morning to make my delivery. Shouldn't be too bad.

I'm getting excited about home time again. I should be home on Oct. 9th and 10th. I will probably get in on the night of the 8th and have to leave out again on the 11th. I'm gonna ask my manager (DBL) before I leave here if she marked it guaranteed so I can make plans for my dr. appointment and Rio-n-Rita's nite.

Well that's it for now.. I'm gonna get moving! I'll blog again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic