Disappearing Act

So I just logged on to blogger to catch up on the blogs I follow.  But when I got to my dashboard all of my reading list entries were gone.  I don't know if they will come back, I sure hope so.  But as of right now I have no idea what anyone is doing because I can't read to find out. 

Is blogger doing some sort of maintenance that caused a temporary disappearing act on the blog roll feeds? Or have I accidentally done something to remove them all myself?  Oi vey! I hate it when strange things happen like this.

Oh well...

It's too pretty of a day to waste reading anyway.  It's a gorgeous day and I think I'm gonna wash up, get dressed and take baby girl out for a walk at the park.  :)

Have a good weekend everyone! Oh and to all the daddies out there that read my blog, I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!



Starfish with her Daddy at the Five & Dime in Harrisville, WV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic