Lazy Biotch

I haven't blogged in a while. I'd love to say I'm just lazy but honestly I've just been too tired most of the time to bother. Plus, nothing too exciting to blog about.

I had a nice little three day holiday last weekend in the North Carolina mountains with my hubby and a couple dozen of our dearest friends. It was a hot but completely awesome weekend. I'm so glad I had that little mini vacay.

Since then I've been running hard and falling face first into bed at the end of the day. Today was the first I decided I wasn't going to go straight to bed before pulling out the laptop to check on some things.

I'm not gonna say much. Just a big thanks to Allen & Rachel for taking me out for an evening in Atlanta. The food was amazing. The company was amazing. And the laughs... well... pretty sure I pulled muscles from laughing so much! I really appreciate you guys muscling through traffic and then putting up with my unfiltered, crazy ass for the duration! Can't wait to do it again!

I also have to say that I'm a sucker for weather schtick... and since it's been hotter than the gates of hell for the past few days I've been in hog heaven with schticking it up.

I was nearly stinking it up when I ran out of deodorant yesterday, but then remembered I had a brand new one stored in a tub under the bunk. Shew! That would have been icky. I'm very picky about deodorant and wasn't about to go buying some truck stop crap.

I'm headed northeast, kind of. I'll be stopping in VA tomorrow and then delivering in a town along the NY - PA border on Monday. It's a nice little run with plenty of time so I don't have to get all twisted up over the insane holiday traffic.

Yesterday alone I sat in two separate traffic jams. Today, one pretty major one. And I anticipate several tomorrow and even Monday. So yay. If you are out traveling, be safe... oh and keep the gas tank full because I saw around 17 cars on the shoulder waiting for someone to bring them gasoline today.

Lets see... oh and if you're out and about in this wretched heat, keep hydrated and take many breaks. I don't want to hear about any of you keeling over because you're too stubborn or stupid to realize that you're body can't handle 106 degree temps for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
uh...I hope you are ok . starting to really miss the blogging. Helloooo! GiGi are you there?
Belledog said…
GiGi plus one! Awesome news. Congrats to you and your husband.

Now you have an excuse for not blogging as frequently.

"I'm not lazy. I'm gestating."

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic