I love new toys.

Well I went to Best Buy and bought myself a new digital point and shoot camera during my last time at home. I blame my sister, because she got a new camera and I was jealous. But I did want one since my old camera has a dead pixel that pisses me off every time I print a picture and see the red dot it leaves behind.

Plus this one is 16 mega pixel with an 8x zoom. My old one was something way more pathetic and sad than that, with it's 8 mega pixels and puny 3x zoom. So I'm thrilled to have a newer better camera. The hubby is also happy to have my hand-me-down.

So far what I like about it the most is that it has a lot of new preset program features that will make for some super fun photo taking. Like this little ditty called "fisheye".

I mean, just look how lovely I am through the eyes of a fish!

But I digress...

So yeah, new toy! I can't wait to start snapping new pictures with it! Maybe I'll finally snag one of those elusive weenie waggers! Or not.

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
Very funny! I love the fisheye feature...but I'm not as brave as you to post a picture. That's why Ed is my guinea pig. I have some other cool settings too - I have to remember to use them!
Angela said…
Salena you posted pictures of yourself in the midst of the worst allergic reaction I've ever seen and you say you're not as brave as me at posting pictures? Seriously? That makes me LOL.
Angela said…
Salena you posted pictures of yourself in the midst of the worst allergic reaction I've ever seen and you say you're not as brave as me at posting pictures? Seriously? That makes me LOL.
The Daily Rant said…
That was so long ago! LOL I forgot about that. I guess you're right. We're both brave! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic