Morale Boosting Power - Just Add Gi-Gi

So my three days' off were great. Fun filled and adventurous, as my life always seems to be these days. I won't bore you with the details, but I will say I had a pretty good 72 hours.

Sunday morning was the best end to a good run of great days too. Guess what Gi-Gi did?

Yep, she started talking in the third person AND she ran a company truck all by her lonesome, all day.

It was pretty much awesome. And I totally needed it for a morale boost, as many of you could tell from my last few posts of doom, gloom and despair. I was just soooo tired of having to hang out with a babysitter all day while on the job. My training was supposed to be three weeks, and all because of one guy it turned into over 4 weeks (and technically still counting).

Even though my direct boss has set me free and said I'm good to go the big boss will allegedly be down on Wednesday to "certify" me and "officially" release me for solo work. Of course, no one has heard from him since he bailed on us last week, meaning we have no confirmation that he is actually gonna show up this time. (a topic for another blog on another day when I'm feeling less than morally boosted)

Today, however I was back in the proverbial baby seat, for at least part of the day.

One of our company bulk trucks was expired on a DOT required inspection. So I drove it, followed by my boss in a smaller box truck, to the place we had to take it to be inspected. Its a two to three day process for them to do the inspection on the tanker, so I'm stuck being a ride along in the box truck until its done. Well, except for Wednesday when the other bulk tanker truck is not in use by another driver and I'll hopefully be driving it with the big boss in the passenger seat. **COUGHyeahrightCOUGH**

Anywho.... for those of you who haven't made it over to my other blog, I figured I'd post a pic of my new "image" for you here. I had my hair cut the other day and then I colored it at home afterwards. Whatcha think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think your new look is great. Makes sense to me new job, new look. Keep a truckin'...
Jason S Harry said…
Hey! Just got caught up on your recent shenanigans, hope everything is going better! The new look is awesome! Me like, you're as pretty as ever, being home all the time has treated you well!
Ms. Crawford said…
Love the hair! Great new look for you. Plus, I am a firm believer that getting your hair done helps any and all problems! Looking good!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic