On Comments

I am not feeling particularly creative or thoughtful today but I wanted to blog to alert my readers to a new change I've made in comment posting policy.

If I got the setting change right, there will not be further allowance for anonymous postings. I'm tired of deleting comments or having to give second-chance consideration to comments that have been made on blog posts because of their content.

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. And if you have something important to say, have the courage to say it with your name attached.

Thanks!

Comments

Txjerry2 said…
Hey Gi-Gi

Have followed your blog for about 18+ months now. Have enjoyed your perspective on life on the road and life in general. Not sure what is up with comments that need to be deleted because of what they contain. I sure have not seen anything here that should get someone that fired up to lose there cool. Oh well.. Happy Birthday and many more.
Angela said…
My readers won't see the nasty comments I get because I have to approve all comments before they are posted. Therefore, I am going to go back to the way it was before and just continue to delete comments as necessary.

Post away!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up