E-Mail Cleanup Day

Well I've been sick as a dog for the past few days, sitting at a terminal in Illinois trying to get well. I visited a doctor, who I swear was younger than me and who had never seen someone suffering so much from a simple sinus infection. Honestly, I've never suffered so much from a simple sinus infection either. I thought I had contracted some mutant strain of the H1N1 and was sure to die. But nope, just a sinus thing that antibiotics will cure. I'm on my way to recovery. yay

As I sit here this morning waiting for a work assignment to get me moving again, I figured I'd take some time to filter out some of the junk I've let sit in my e-mail inbox for only heaven knows how long. And have so far deleted over 200 messages. I don't know why I keep them in the first place, if it's important information I move it to a special folder... the rest just ends up sitting in the inbox taking up space. And that's what I'm going through now. It's interesting to click on a couple to see what they were about, especially ones with out the FWD: notation on them.

Some were notes of encouragement. Some were funny tales from a friend or family members life at home. Some were just pictures or videos of goings on in their lives. It's hard to delete stuff like that, so they have gotten a special folder too. But the rest... well...it's virtual history!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope your feeling more life like now and you can breath though at least one nostril!!!!!
Enjoy reading your blog form the other side of the atlantic in rainy England and seeing how another driver copes with life on the road.Keep it up.
Drive safe.
Roly
Bijou said…
Hi Gi-Gi,

I haven't been to visit you for awhile cause my mom is busy working on our old house. I am sorry you have been sick. I hope the medicine helps you get well cause it would not be fun driving a big truck when you don't feel good.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up