Quick Note on Company Hiring

I had a couple questions come in about the company I work for and their current hiring status. They are still hiring, but not en masse. From what they have told us, they are only hiring experienced drivers and are really looking more for owner operators (aka independent contractors) or so it seems. They are not currently hiring any inexperienced drivers, which I believe falls at 6 months or less OTR experience equals inexperienced.

If you are an experienced driver, looking into this company as a serious career move, let me know and I can direct you to a recruiter that can answer any of your questions.

:o)

Comments

erick michael said…
what about team driving, are there openings for that?
Angela said…
Yes, they love teams! haha Even more than o/ops and solo drivers! give 'em a call... 800-44-pride. tell em' 64928 sent ya! ;o)
Jason S Harry said…
I heard they are not even training new drivers off the street, is there any truth to that? We should thank our lucky stars we got in when we did or else what would we be writing about now!?!?

You didn't happen to be on 287 in NY this past week did you? I could have swore I saw you heading in the other direction! I even started to sweat thinking how precariously close I came to having to buy 'someone' dinner! o:)
Angela said…
Jason: Yes, you have heard correct. For the time being they are not hiring inexperienced drivers to train to their liking like they did when I got hired over a year and a half ago. They claim it is only tempoary until the economy picks back up and there is more freight to go around.

....and no I wasn't on the 287 anytime recently... thank GAWD. haha But everytime I see one of your 'trucks' I crane my neck to see if it's ur name on the side! haha

Did you know there is a Jerry Springer that works for ya'll? He's funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello