Early Christmas Gift

For my readers... who enjoy pictures. And for people who enjoy pictures but don't want to read a lot of words. Enjoy.

Thanksgiving DAY Traffic

Taken on I-71 north of Louisville, KY on Thanksgiving Day. I was headed south, they were all trying to go north. Glad I wasn't on the flip-flop!

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture?

The weekend before thanksgiving I was home and out and about town, ran into this. Well I didn't run into it but it was certainly making travel a bit of a headache in town. I bet the driver felt like a huge boob.

Snowy mountains.

Snowy and foggy mountain driving.

No business like snow business.

Slow going, but lovely!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pictures Gigi.

EW
Anonymous said…
got to like the pics along with the stories.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Gi-Gi. Keep up the great work with the blog and of course with the driving.
The Daily Rant said…
Good pictures. Wish I could see some snow! I haven't had a chance to catch up on your posts yet since I've barely been on the computer for two weeks, but I wanted to know...

Did you get my package???

Please email me and let me know - or comment on my blog since that'll come to my email on my phone!
Anonymous said…
Anything on that traffic ticket for the flat tire yet? please let us know what and why? thanks, tim

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic