Just for Looks...

Thought I'd post some pics for your enjoyment! So.. well.. Enjoy!

Along side the storm. I-74 Indiana.

A storm looms over head. Ok, well it's more to the south than overhead. I was rolling west bound on I-74 during this storm. Most of it skidded along the south side of the highway and thus the worst of it was missed by moi.

A rainbow for Gi-Gi! I-64 Virginia

The lovely rainbow above was spotted along I-64 in Virginia just the other day. It was a small but wide band of beautiful and vibrant colors. Too bad my camera just can't do it justice!

The storm ahead... and boy it was a doozy! I-64 Va.

And this is the storm that the rainbow was spawned from. I could see it for about 8 miles before I got to it. And when I did get to it... it was horrific! The wind was gusting at probably 50+ mph and the rain was coming down by the gallon. Forget buckets... it was like someone turned the sea upside down on that 3 mile stretch of interstate! Traffic of course slowed to about 15 MPH with flashers and freakout skids off the road. morons.

A blind side backing obstacle.

The challenge of the day: an obstacle course through which to blind side back! Nothing wakes you up in the morning like a good challenge. Lucky for me I am a trained professional who doesn't mind getting out of her truck about 15 times to check to see where I'm going and what I'm not hitting!

But I made the blind side backing look easy. haha

And finally, I bumped the dock! I think I even impressed the dock workers, as I know I impressed myself. It was a pat on the back... little did I know that the rest of the day's backing chore swould not go as smoothly. No... I didn't hit anything, but I had to do about a million more pull ups and G.O.A.L's. ha!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them. Keep up the good work out there and be safe. -TT
Decorina said…
Why is there never anyone around to see us do a great job of backing - but casts of thousands when we can't back for s***?
Angela said…
Amen Decorina... it never fails that when you're having a bad backing day there is always an audience.

I remember one particular day that I hit every hole on the first try... three times I backed in with not one single pull up... and NO ONE saw it but me. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic