Teething Insanity

I think this whole teething thing is for the birds. 

I want my happy, giggly, fun to be around baby back.

Since about this past Friday, Leelu has transitioned into a whiny, slobbery, crying mess of a child.  It looks like she's got about four teeth trying to come in right now.  One is barely peeking through on her upper right gums, but the others are just below the surface making her gums all swollen and sore.

We've given her cold things to chew on, popsicles and the like. We have provided her with plenty of teething rings and such.  She finds some comfort chewing on her fingers as well it seems.  But when it going gets tough and she's in too much pain to tolerate it, we've given her some Children's Tylenol to ease her pain. 

Today I'm going to get some Children's Motrin too, for a change of pace and to see if it will help with her swelling. 

I feel soooooo bad for her.  I can't imagine what she must be going through.  She has moments where she is fine, but they're getting fewer and further in between.  I just wish the teeth would come in already and give her a break.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up