Beating the Heat, the adorable way.

The other day we finally tried out the baby pool Leelu's Aunt Jessi got her for Easter.  It was a hit!

A bag of beach toys only cost us $1 at the piece goods store and provided endless entertainment while in the pool.


The pool is big enough for baby and mommy, so I got in a bit of a soak and splash too!

I think Leelu really likes the water, she splashed and played and had a grand old time.

The only trouble had with our first day in the pool was my own bathing suit being a bit too small. Butt cheeks kept popping out all over!  I was glad that I'd not decided to take Leelu to a public pool before this test run of our baby pool.

You see, I've not purchased a new swim suit in probably the better part of 6 years.  But then, the one I have I've only worn a handful of times. I'm not a big swimmer really.  I bought the suit pretty much just to wear in a creek at our favorite camping location in North Carolina which we frequent all of once a year.

So after our day at the pool I decided that it was high time for me to go buy a suit that fits.  Thankfully K-Mart had their bathing suits on sale 50% off so I got a cute suit for half the price!

If I ever feel brave enough to allow myself to be photographed in my new suit, I'll consider posting a pic of it.  It is cute.  But I am shy about showing so much skin, so don't hold your breath.

Comments

Belledog said…
Hope the pool is getting a lot of use this summer. Splash splash.

You guys ever going to get Leelu a dog? (Yeah, not enough on your plate.)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello