On Thankfulness and Such

A lot of folks are doing this thing on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter where every day they post something they are thankful for throughout the month of November. 

I'm too lazy to remember to do that, so I'm going to attempt to express my thankfulness via blog posts.  You'll get a handful of things I'm thankful for when I find the time to sit down and type up a post for it.

Today I'll cover the first four days of the month with the following things that I am thankful for...

1) My husband, a great husband, friend and father and I cannot imagine my life without him.

2) My daughter, who has brought me more joy than I could have ever dreamed of having in my life.

3) My siblings, my big sister is my best friend and my little brother is my hero.. but don't tell him that because it'll go to his head. LOL

4) My parents, my mommy was always there for me and I know she still watches over me from the other side of the veil.  My daddy has always been there too, in his own special way, and I know he loves me no matter what. 

Next update comes eventually... have patience, I have a baby I prefer to spend my time with. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic