Losing It...

I may have already "lost it" but I will stick with my trusty old friend Denial for a little while longer.

I get an e-mailed weekly update about views and visitors to my blog.  My numbers have dropped dramatically. 

I suppose that since I'm not trucking any more and just about every mom out there has a blog, my little corner of the interwebs isn't really that special any longer.

I guess that means I'm off the hook for frequent, clever, interesting updates. 

Which is good since I've been neglecting my blogging duties in exchange for playing with my sweet little Starfish. 

I mean, I'd much rather spend time tickling this adorable little booger face than tickling the keyboard on my laptop. 

I will keep blogging, of course, because I do love doing it.  It's a great way to keep my thoughts in a place I can look back at them any time I want without straining my brain.  Plus, I think it will be neato when Starfish is big enough to read it and will be able to enjoy the memories she was too little to keep for herself.

As long as blogger doesn't die like my old Yahoo! 360 blog did and disappear forever.  I was so sad when I lost all of those typed memories.  I had some pretty good stuff on there I'd like to have kept.  But alas, Yahoo! ripped them from me.  *sigh*

Anywho... my little one isn't napping, yesterday we got maybe a grand total of 30 minutes between her 7:30 am wake up and when she finally succumbed to exhaustion last night around 10:00 pm.  Today is looking much the same.

Right now she's in her bouncy making the most annoying sound in the world, and looking at me like I've got an arm growing out of my forehead.  I suppose I should go snuggle her and see if I can make her smile instead.  

Comments

Karissa & Jake said…
you blog a heck of a lot more than me. keep at it mama. and keep snuggling at starfish <3

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic