Wedded Bliss


So yeah on Saturday May 21, 2011 I got myself hitched to my sweetie. It was a brilliant, lovely, perfect day filled with an abundance of love and celebration. Our family and friends that came to share our wedding day made it so special for us.


My Daddy walked me down the aisle.



My Sister was my Matron of Honor.



My niece was the most precious Flower Girl ever.



My now brother-in-law stood with my sweetie as his Best Man.



And our best friends Dad served as our Officiant.



It was an awesome and amazing day which we will remember for the rest of our lives. Or as we say it... forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and.......

Comments

Ms. Crawford said…
Omg Gi Gi You looked so beautiful! I love your hair! You and your sweetie make quite the couple. I couldn't be more happy for you! Congratulations!! I am so glad your wedding was everything you wanted, it is such a special day. Thank you for sharing it with us. Now where is the honeymoon?
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Gi-Gi. Wishing you both many years of happiness and health and prosperity.

You make a beautiful couple.

What a great reason for stepping away from the blog for a few days.

Now: let the blogging on married adventures begin.

Cheers.

Belledog
KTNeeley said…
Congratulations!! What an exciting, crazy, busy time for you! Best wishes! ~KT~
The Daily Rant said…
Beautiful bride. Handsome groom. Great photos. Wonderful weather. Perfect day! Love the lavender dress! Love that you're so unique! Wishing you both all the very best. Forever and ever and ever and ever...
some asian guy said…
aw. sorry so late with the congratulations. everything looked wonderful. best wishes to you both :-)
Ronda J. Brasher said…
Sorry so late. But congrats sweets! Its great to see you happy, and found the man of your dreams to forever get old with. I wish you and your sweetie many many years of joy, peace, health and memories!


-Ronda B.
hueytown, al

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up