Beginning Week 5

I was a little frustrated to realize that the first route of this week was one I've run twice already. It is a little difficult for some to learn because of all the turns. There are a total of 87 turns when run from beginning to end. That's a bit much, but if you can use landmarks and street names to remember where to go, it makes it much easier. And having run it twice already before, I did it without any problems this morning. But still. I didn't feel like I needed to run it a third time. I kinda felt like it was a waste of time.

There are other routes that are much more difficult. Ones that I will be running more often that I need to be learning. The routes that are the toughest are the ones on what is called the main-line. They have multiple fare zones many of which I still can't locate while en route. I just feel like running those routes would be way more beneficial right now.

I have a rough week ahead too. 57.75 hours scheduled and not a lot of time off between shifts. I have four hours today between first and second run. Then tomorrow I have around 3 hours off. After that, the rest of my splits are less than an hour. Which sucks. I also have a nearly 14 hour day (15 if you add in the 40 minute split I get to take a lunch break) which I am soooo not looking forward to.

But I do have Saturday off and only a straight 8 hour shift on Sunday. After this week, I have one more week of training then I'll be cut loose. YIKES!

Comments

I've thought of trying to get on with the TTC here in Toronto, I myself wonder if I could handle the public. I hope it all works out for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up