Nightmare on My Street

I was sitting here this morning on a second day off sick sipping coffee and eating cereal, between coughing fits. I looked to my left to retrieve my coffee cup when I noticed a little bitty ant crawling around on the tabletop. UGH! I squished him dead and kept on about my business of breakfasting.

I was nearly finished with my cereal when I wanted another wash of coffee and as I reached for my cup I was shocked to see about 8 more ants creeping around the tabletop. Grrr... I hate ants. I hate bugs. I hate things with more than 4 legs.

I was annoyed, disgusted and such. But I just mashed them along with the other and kept on about my morning. Griping, of course, about how there were ants interrupting my breakfast.

After I was done eating I sat my empty cereal bowl on another table and decided I wanted to play on the internet for a little bit. I hadn't used my laptop for internet surfing for a few days so I figured I'd save myself the headache of having to read the tiny print on my iPhone and grabbed the laptop off the back of the couch.

I placed the computer on my lap and opened it up. To my absolute horror the laptop was full of creepy crawly ants. (of course full for me was somewhere around 20 ants) I worked hard to NOT throw my computer across the room in disgust. Instead I quickly sat it on the ottoman and shrieked to my sweetie to save me from the ant attack.

The damn buggers scattered quickly and found their way INSIDE my laptop via various cracks and crevices. As I've been typing this I've had to take pause periodically to mash ants that have resurfaced to meet their fate at my fingertips.

I hate ants.

Comments

Pipeline said…
Stuff like that always makes me wonder why I ask the wife and kids not to eat at their computers. I've never had to replace a keyboard, or mouse. They need a new one at least twice a year, go figure...

I'm just sayin'...lol
I hate bugs. All bugs creep me out and of course I scream like a girl cause I am one. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up