I wish...

I was in the mood to blog my little heart out. But I’m not. So I’ll make it short and sweet, for my fans... haha.

I had dreams of a night in Las Vegas dashed away when I arrived at a shipper in Iowa to find out that the load I’d been dispatched to pick up and take to So. Cal. didn’t actually exist, well not until next week. So, I was reassigned to get a load going to North Carolina. Bummer. Although, bright side of this load is I am enjoying 70 degree weather here in Charlotte, NC and getting some laundry and shopping done.

Shortly, I’ll find food and then get some rest. I deliver my current load at 8am on the south side of town and then who knows where I’ll go from there!

Short review, I had 4 days at home this past weekend and enjoyed spending time with my sister and her little family. I got to spend one day with my sweetie and then had to get back out on the road. I had the pleasure of picking up a load in Ravenswood, WV bound for Davenport, IA. I also got to spend a night at Truckers Heaven, the Iowa 80 Truckstop in Walcott, IA. It was nice. I had icecream! hahahaha

Well that’s it for now. I’ll blog more later when I have something better to blog about! toodles.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your blog.....Keep it Safe

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up