Closer than ever...

Well I got a call this morning informing me that a truck is available for me tomorrow. And instead of it being in BFE Kentucky it's in Columbus, Ohio. I have been in a packing/organizing/laundry doing frenzy since that call ended. So much to do!

I will be leaving tomorrow morning, arriving hopefully no later than 11am at the company terminal. I have to do "training" because the truck isn't a "real" truck, it's an Ultra-Shift (which is just fancy for automatic).

I'm a little disappointed that I won't get to grind any gears, but then again... I'm just lazy enough that it doesn't really upset me all that much.

I'm just tickled pink that I'm finally going to be trucking again. And that my waiting is finally over. I thought maybe this was never going to actually happen.

So watch out folks... I'm about to hit the road again.

Gi-Gi Roxx + 18 Wheels = Adventuress on the Loose!

Comments

Truckingtiger said…
I have alerted the DOT and the Ohio State Patrol. :)

You going on Workflow or the old system first?
Angela said…
I honestly have no idea which system I will be using. I hope the old one but my luck it'll be the new one.
Belledog said…
You go, girl! Can't wait for your new posts.

Cheers.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations and make us proud!

KY Joe

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic