It's all about me...

I'm still alive. I've just not felt like blogging. My momma always told me, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. So that's what I've been living up to for the past few weeks.

I haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen, nothing new and special I felt the need to blog about or share. I've been truckin' my happy little butt off and relaxing in the time I'm not stuck behind the wheel. I've read a few books, caught up with friends and family, and just enjoyed the autumn evenings as much as I can.

In a nutshell, I've been enjoying some ME time.

I'll get back to regular blogging before too long I suppose. In the meantime, check out some of the blogs I follow (over there on the right of the page) and enjoy them! I'll be back... :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gi-Gi: so glad you posted. Missed you! Enjoy the hiatus but plz don't make it too long a one. Time off is good. Hope you are seeing some beautiful fall weather. Safe travels.

Belledog
Jason S Harry said…
I'm with ya, feeling the same way pretty much and hoping to update my site one of these years. Maybe it's us getting mentally ready for the transition to the fun of Winter driving.

How about us readers suggesting a writing topic? I'll start- I'd like to hear about the vast Fall colors you must surely be seeing this time of year, and if or how that inspires you?
Anonymous said…
My momma always said, "If you can't say something nice, don't let that stop ya." LOL

Glad to hear all is going well. I've had the same problem, not only posting anything to my blog but even reading other blogs.

Be safe out there and we all look forward to you blogging again.
Janya said…
ME time is SO important! I feel like i'm drowning in "must -do"'s tight now but i still try to find time for my self, or steel it is more like it!

Being a female trucker seems kinda cool, I thought it was a n all-guys job but after looking around a little bt i find out that there are quite a few female truck drivers!!

Do you like your job? I'm from sweden, and the truck culture here really isn't as strong in the U.S.

Take care!!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up