Bad Mac-n-Cheese... Bad!

So yesterday I grubbed on what I consider the worst ever Mac-n-Cheese that's ever touched my tongue. It was "Chef Boyardee's Mac-n-Cheese" in a peel top can. I must say I can't even give it a star rating because it was just THAT horrible. I ate the whole damn thing, however, because I did take the time to cook it up and I'm not a big fan of wasting food. I ate it all and wished I'd never bought it. But I'm a sucker for Mac-n-Cheese and thought that maybe it'd be worth the buck fifty I paid for it.

It wasn't.

Well anywho. I don't really have anything too exciting to blog about. I had a nice nearly 5 days off over the past weekend. I enjoyed a trip to visit the ol' man's dad; a belated birthday celebration with my sister and her family; a great visit with my pawpaw; a half day of getting repeatedly stabbed with a needle at the tattoo shop; a quick drink with my BFF; some excellent quality time with my sweetums; and a whole lot more.

Unfortunately, I started getting sick late Monday night and by Tuesday morning I was miserable! I called in and pushed myself out for work another day so I could go to the doctor. Turned out I had a sinus infection (thanks seasonal allergies!) and I was sent home with a script of antibiotics and orders to rest. So I spent the rest of the day doing just that.

I got up Wed. feeling much better and decided I'd go ahead back to work. I got a load which I picked up in Ohio and took it to New Hampshire. I delivered that load this morning and then headed (for the first time ever) to Maine where I picked up my next load. I will take it to Buffalo and from there.... only dispatch knows!

*Edit: I just realized after posting this and then going back thru posts that this is my 100th Blogger Blog Post! *applause, cheers, fanfare* Hooray!

I'd like to thank my family, my friends and of course, my fans. To everyone that reads my nonsense, thanks for making my need to create this nonsense seem
almost justified. I hope to continue to share my nonsense with everyone willing to actually take the time to read it. And I truly hope my nonsense keeps at least one person a day entertained (even if only myself) enough to justify at least another 100 Blog posts.

Thank you!

woo hoo


Comments

Woo hoo! 100 posts.
It's a pity that blogs always attract so many comments as, say, youtube videos, but as long you're willing to post, me and hubby are happy to keep reading what you write, so thanks a lot GiGi.
Hubby says, "What the heck is a mac and cheese in a can?"
"It's a pity that blogs always attract so many comments as"

I did of course mean "...that blogs DON'T always attract..."
Decorina said…
yay! 100 posts. I love reading your blog and can't wait for the next 100.
Anonymous said…
did you know that burger king sells kraft dinner now? i dont know how good it will taste!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic