Anticipation....

I'm about to wrap up my last day of work as a West Virginia State Governement employee. I'm a little sad at leaving the friends I've made here. But I'm more excited about the upcoming events about to start taking over my life. Tomorrow I head up to Columbus to spend the day with the old man and get a good nights sleep. Then in the wee hours of Friday morning I'll meet up with the company chartered bus to head on into Wisconsin.

Green Bay STA here I come!

I'm running the full gamut of emotions right now. But I know with all my being that this is the right step for me to be taking at this point in my life. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be headed as I close in on my 28th year in this great world.

I think I'm pretty well packed and ready to go. My co-workers pitched in and put together a nice going way day for me today too. I even got a great pair of work gloves (which saves me money) and they're even pretty! Grey and purple! I know... the simplest things amuse me.

So I am not sure if I've really mentioned my upcoming endeavors which are taking me to Wisconsin. I will be attending Training and Orientation with the company. I'll be training for their Dry Van National Fleet (48 states and Canada eh!) and I'm so ready for it!

More than likely I'll be in Green Bay, WI for two weeks of training at their Student Training Academy and then I'll get to come home for a few days before heading out with a Training Engineer. I will then train with this TE for 1-6 weeks. I have no idea how long I will be out or anything at this point... but I'll post more about it when I know more.

I'm really looking forward to the many challenges I'm facing. I'm looking forward to seeing new parts of the country, as I've never been to Wisconsin... and you know I'm gonna be buying some cheese! I'm looking foward to getting back in the rigs and driving and learning new skills. I could go on and on with all the things I'm looking foward to. But that'd be a lot of typing!

So for now I'll say hasta la bye-bye and sign off this blog. It may be a while before I can post again, but I'm sure that by then... I'll have tons to tell!

Love, Peace and 5th Wheel Grease....

Gi-Gi Roxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! This is so cool. It's great to see somebody literally getting on the road and living a dream. Congratulations! I look forward to hearing about your, no doubt exciting, adventures. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic