Bye-Bye Other Side

I just deleted the "Other Side of Gi-Gi Roxx" blog. It was crap. And I only had 15 posts in a period of what, 6-8 months. Hardly worth it, I figured. But thanks to those of you who read the few posts I'd made.

I'm sure many of you are quite aware of my lack of blogging over here, too, lately. My posts are getting fewer and farther between, especially since I got rid of my internet air card. I'm just not as compelled to tell my stories as I was once.

So consider this fair warning that things might be getting even quieter around here.

If you need something to read, click on a link over to the right, any of those blogs will keep you totally entertained! Some of them are updated daily, some of them even mutltiple times a day.

So there you have it... :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo, G - You're too talented not to continue, in some way, your story. Why not take a hiatus and only blog when you really feel like it instead of feeling like you have to blog on a regular basis. I for one have really enjoyed your efforts and have learned a great deal by your posts.
Anonymous said…
Hi Gigi,
Just wanted to let you know that I would really miss your blog also. I know that sounds selfish because we aren't giving anything back in return. But I honestly enjoy reading about your exploits. Thanks for all the effort you have put into this.
Steve,
Ontario, Canada
Anonymous said…
You would really be missed,please take a break, just do it when you feel like it.
Anonymous said…
Gigi: You have no idea the impact you've had, and the women who are considering trucking as a result of your very fine blog. And appreciating the hard work and grit of women truckers.

Enjoy engaged life and maybe just blog as you feel like it. (Got to have an outlet to discuss some of the OTR events, right?)

Seems a lot of people chill on blogging after a year or two, and you have lasted way longer than most. To our benefit.

Whatever you decide, PLEASE leave this blog up! Your account of trucking school is helpful right there, and so many other tips and lore and laughs.

Hope you are having a good summer.

Best, Belledog
june in florida said…
Gigi, i didn't post anonymous, you are now our friend, you would be sorely missed...June in Florida
Grant C said…
Hey G, just wanted to say congrats on the big 'news' and that even here in the UK, your blog is appreciated and enjoyed and would without question be missed if it wasn't there.
Grant
Bristol, UK
The Daily Rant said…
G,

Wish you would reconsider but like everyone said, maybe you could grace us with a post now and again. I really enjoy your writing style and will miss your quirky down to earth personality.

Best of everything in all you do....and at least keep us posted on the wedding plans!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic