Whew.... I'm pooped!

Well it's been entirely too long since I posted. But that is because of two main things 1) I didn't have enough money to take a taxi to the library to post blogs every day while I was up in Green Bay. 2) I was way too busy to worry about blogging.

I did have a freakin' blast in Green Bay. I learned a lot and I feel like I'm a more well rounded "driver of a truck" now. Apparently I can't call myself a "Truck Driver" yet, that title only comes after having been on the road with a years' experience. So right now, I'm just a driver of a truck. And I'm okay with that, because it's flippin awesome driving a truck!

I was fortunate to have been blessed with great classroom, driving and SIMS instructors in GB. I soaked up every bit of knowledge I could from everyone I dealt with during my time at GB and I feel like I came out a better person and definitly more prepared than I was before I got there. I learned a lot in my local training course I took to get my CDL and minimal experience, but I have to say that had I not had that prior training before I got to GB, I might not have had so much fun or done so well myself. Training Academy is TOUGH! And we lost of a lot of students during those two weeks because of how tough it really is.

Thankfully, I was able to study a little less hard and struggle a little less than some of the other students. STA was hard enough, I can't imagine having had to struggle and stress the whole way though!

So anyway! I had a great time. I learned a lot and I was ready for the second phase of training.... out on the road the the Training Engineer (TE). And I'll blog about that soon enough! :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey I am in Pittsburgh, and if you ever come through, let me know. I would like to hook up with ya!! You are hot still. Glad to see you graduated.
Anonymous said…
So...are you still driving a "Pumpkin" truck?? i'm in nitro all the time..and would like tobuy you a coffee and hear your experiences as a "Newbie".
GoGo said…
And then she.... quit?

PICTURES!!!!! What the dealy - yo?

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up